For Your Dining Experience:
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or other symptoms, please stay home, we’ll be happy to reschedule your reservation.
- We seat complete parties to maximize the limited number of tables. Please tell your party to be punctual.
- Please bring your own mask. Masks are required for all guests while entering, exiting and moving about the restaurant, unless seated at your table.
- We will gradually transition to full capacity, as we hire and train additional staff.
- We are gradually getting back to normal seating capacity at Bar and Sushi Bar seating.
Additional Steps We’re Taking as a Team to Keep Everyone Safe:
- We are following all state, county, city and company guidelines for sanitation for each phase of reopening.
- All staff have been trained in sanitation and safety standards and will wear masks and gloves, changed/cleaned hourly.
- We will provide one time-use only paper menus, our menu will also be updated daily on our website.
- We will keep our doors and windows open as long as it is comfortable to maximize fresh air ventilation.
- We have safety standards in place for each service maintaining our supply of PPE, and monitoring staff and public adherence to safety measures.
- We have increased our routine cleaning of all high contact surfaces.
- Sanitation stations will be located in high contact areas of the restaurant.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized frequently.
- All our dishwashers and sanitizers meet CDC guidelines.
- Signage has been added to our kitchen to encourage hand washing, prohibit handshaking or personal contact, and to practice social distancing.
- We are sorry, we will not be offering valet service at this time.
- There is 2-hour street parking in the neighborhood.
- Our Parking Garage is also open for self-parking for $2.00 for 3 hours with Validation. Additional hours are $1.50 per hour, $8 Maximum Daily (New Day Starts at 6AM).