CHEF’S TABLE PRIVATE DINNER
What is Chef’s Table?
At Sushi Den, behind the hanging “noren” fabric curtain in the entry, and through the folding doors you enter a peaceful, private space called “Denchu” where your Chef’s Table is with the private chef’s counter and tables. It is recently named one of the top nine exceptional Omakase (“Chef’s Choice”) menus in the United States by the national online food community Eater, Sushi Den’s Omakase menu has gained national recognition for its fresh and authentic selection. This is the place to host your very special intimate occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, job promotions, entertaining your clients, date nights and more.
- Omakase Chefs
- Brothers, Toshi and Yasu Kizaki, the dynamic duo behind the 3 restaurants offer you a Chef’s Choice dining experience, Omakase in the Denchu at Sushi Den.
- Fresh Catch of the Day is hand selected by their youngest brother, Koichi, and directly shipped from the renowned Nagahama Fish Market in the southwest tip of Japan to Sushi Den. In the morning when the hand picked shipment arrives from Japan, as well as from numerous fish markets, they design the Omakase menu highlighting the best of that day’s Catch.
- You’ll enjoy dining in our intimate, private Denchu room with just 8-10 guests with one of the brothers as your private chef to prepare your special dinner in front of you that evening. Each Omakase is unique and based on the seasonal ingredients from that day’s shipments from different markets.
- Number of Seatings: 10
- Each individual can reserve a spot(s) or you can also reserve the entire room for your group, up to 10 guests.
- If you have a single group wishing for seating together at the same table, the maximum number of seatings is 8, with no counter seating possible due to space limitation.
- Seating Arrangements
- 6 guests at the chef’s counter and 2-4 seats at a table. If you have a seating preference for the counter (6 seats) or table (2 tables for 2 people) please include it with your form. Seats will be designated by the earliest reservation received by Sushi Den, on a first come first serve basis. In other words the sooner you send in your reservation form, the more choice in seating you will have.
- Please see the room layout, View Gallery
- Enjoy courses including; premier sushi and sashimi from a wide variety of freshly caught raw fish, as well as cooked courses and servings of seasonal, freshly picked vegetables. Please see sample menu.
♣ Menu subject to change based on the availability of ingredients.
- $135.00 plus tax and gratuity, per person
- REQUEST DATE AND SEATING ONLINE
- How to Request your Seating
- Please make your request for date and seating with our Online Form. Be sure to click “Send” at the bottom of the form.
- Due to limited seating it is based on a first come, first served basis of when the online forms are received. You will be contacted by our Chef’s Table Reservation Coordinator to secure the date/time.
- For questions and information please contact:“Chef’s Table Reservations Coordinator” at ChefsTable@SushiDen.net.
- Important Advisory: It is crucial for you to inform something very important to anyone who joins you at the Chef’s Table Dinner. Because the brothers carefully select all the ingredients including from the direct shipment from Nagahama Fish Market in Southern Japan as well as sauces and stocks they use for the dish, we are unable to accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies. No gluten free menu or substitutions available. Please do inform your party when booking for your group about this important advisory.
- Please read our Cancellation Policy.
AVAILABLE DATES – Last Updated 01.22.2020 @2:00pm
- Friday January 31st – 5 seats (1 seat at the counter; 4 seats at one table or 2 seats at 2 separate tables)
- Saturday February 1st – 5 seats (1 seat at the counter; 4 seats at one table or 2 seats at 2 separate tables)
- Friday February 7th – 5 seats (3 seats at the counter; 2 seats at 1 separate table)
- Saturday February 8th – 11 seats (7 seats at the counter; 4 seats at one table or 2 seats at 2 separate tables)
- Friday February 14th – No Chef’s Table Available
- Saturday February 15th – Fully Booked
- Friday February 21st – 1 seat (1 seat at the counter)
- Saturday February 22nd – 7 seats (3 seats at the counter; 4 seats at one table or 2 seats at 2 separate tables)
- Friday February 28th – 7 seat (3 seats at the counter; 4 seats at one table or 2 seats at 2 separate tables)
- If you don’t see a date or your requested date is fully booked, you can still submit your reservation request form in the event we get a cancellation or the schedule opens up. We will make sure to put your request on our Reservation Wait List now. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
- It’s possible to reserve the entire room for your party, for any number up to 8-10 guests, depending on the seating arrangement. The cost for reserving the entire room for your party is equivalent to the cost for 10 people, regardless of the number in your group.
- Chef’s Table Omakase is available on selected nights, depending on availability. Please complete the registration form below and our Chef’s Table Coordinator will contact you. If you have any questions please inquire at ChefsTable@SushiDen.net.
MAKE YOUR REQUEST NOW:
REQUEST ONLINE WITH OUR NEW FORM
CHEF’S CHOICE DINNER GIFT CARDS: Please order online >
Surprise your loved ones with a Chef’s Table dinner in the Denchu Room with private chef, by giving our Chef’s Choice Dinner Gift Card!
- Perfect dining experience for any holidays, intimate celebrations or special occasions.
- $135.00 plus tax and gratuity, per person
- Maximum seating per night is 10 spots. Friday and Saturday nights only.
- Since the dinner starts at 6:30pm sharp, please arrive by 6:20pm and then the dinner will end by approximately 9:00pm Friday and Saturday nights only
- To request seating at the Chef’s Table, the gift card recipient must make a request for date and seating by filling in and sending the form.
- For questions and information please contact: “Chef’s Table Reservations Coordinator” at ChefsTable@SushiDen.net.