Sushi Den Take Out
Pickup Times for To Go:
Tues-Thurs: 5:00-8:30 pm
Fri & Sat: 4:30-9:30 pm
Sun: 4:30-8:30 pm
Closed Mondays – Order Form Not Available on Mondays
Please See Important Guidelines for Order Pickup Below
You need to receive a Confirmed Pickup Time by phone call from our team to SECURE your pickup time.
Following our guidelines below is very much appreciated for a smooth experience for all!
CONFIRMATION PHONE CALL
- Orders are handled in the order in which we receive them. You will not lose your place in line.
- Please note that your exact Pickup Time is NOT SECURE UNTIL you receive your Confirmation Call from us with your custom, confirmed time.
- On the day of your requested Pickup, our Take Out Team gives confirmation calls throughout the afternoon/evening, in order of receipt, to confirm your custom pickup time, starting at 12:00 PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday and starting at 1:00 PM Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Please provide a phone number where we can reach you during these hours.
- Please be sure to check your voicemail.
- During the restaurant rush hour (5:00-7:30 PM) it may take us a little longer to call to confirm your order, especially Friday through Sunday.
- Before driving to the restaurant, if you have not received your Confirmed Pickup Time, please email ToGo@sushiden.net or call 303-777-0826.
- Our phone lines are frequently busy due to all the confirmation calls we are making. If the line is busy, the quickest way to reach us is at ToGo@sushiden.net.
- Advance Orders will be confirmed by phone on the day of pickup to ensure that we have all the items in your order. You will not lose your place in line.
LEAD TIME FOR TAKE OUT
- We are a made-from-scratch kitchen. Everything is freshly made based on the confirmed, custom pickup time, which we will provide to you by phone.
- Please be aware that during the busy dinner hour, LEAD TIME CAN BE UP TO 45-60 MINUTES from the time you order.
- In an effort to avoid too many guests waiting in the same area, please park nearby at your designated time, and wait in your car until you receive a text that your order is ready for you to pickup.
- Please respect our neighbors and do not park in front of or on their driveways.
- Please come to the Pickup Window on the southwest rear corner of Sushi Den, on Florida St., just before the alley. There is an orange tent outside the pickup location.
- Please also note, during the peak dinner hours (5:00-7:30 PM), please allow a 15-20 minute window from your Confirmed Custom Pickup Time for unexpected delays.
- Although the City of Denver does not mandate face coverings be worn, we as a private business request that guests wear face coverings when picking up orders.
PLEASE BE AWARE
- We sanitize all check presenters and pens after every guest use.
- 8% service fee is added to Take Out Orders to assist all employees maintain normal wages, as well as PPE and To Go supplies and operations.
- This is not a tip, it assists all of our employees to maintain normal wages.
- In the event you wish to leave a tip, all tips are compensated exclusively to our tip eligible employees via tip pool.
- Please note that due to the way our POS system operates, we cannot confirm the total amount of your order until shortly before your pickup time. We recommend that you make a note of what you ordered and menu prices for the subtotal, before tax, fees and gratuity.
Enjoy our Beverages To Go!