CHEF’S TABLE (Private Dinner, Omakase Menu)
Behind the hanging noren fabric curtain in the entry, and through its folding doors you enter this peaceful, private space at Sushi Den, called “Denchu” (our Chef’s Table) with seating for a maximum of 8 guests at the private sushi bar and table. View Gallery
It is recently named one of the top nine exceptional Omakase (“Chef’s Choice”) menus in the United States by the national online food community Eater, Sushi Den’s Omakase menu has gained national recognition for its fresh and authentic selection.
Enjoy six courses including premier sushi and sashimi from a wide variety of freshly caught raw fish directly shipped from the renowned Nagahama Fish Market in the southwest tip of Japan. Our Omakase menu at Denchu in Sushi Den also offers cooked courses as well as servings of seasonal, freshly picked vegetables. The seasonal ingredients are flown in from different markets including the Japanese fish market. The chef’s choice meal is created by our master chef, Toshi, in the morning when the shipment arrives, he creates the menu for your special dinner that evening. Each Omakase is unique and based on the finest ingredients from that day’s shipments.
This is the place to host your very special intimate occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, job promotions, entertaining your clients, date nights and more.
- Download Chef’s Choice Dinner Reservation Form (PDF)
(Please print out this form PDF. If you do not have a printer, please email the requested information to the address listed on the form).
- The maximum number for the private Denchu Room Omakase reservation – up to 8 guests.
- You can also reserve the entire room or each individual can reserve the spot(s).
- Price point begins at $120 per person excluding, alcohol, tax, and gratuity.
- Menu subject to change based on the availability of ingredients.
- Important Advisory: It is crucial for you to inform something very important to anyone who joins you at the Chef’s Choice Dinner.
Because our master chef carefully selects all the ingredients including from the direct shipment from Nagahama Fish Market in Southern Japan as well as sauces and stocks he uses for the dish, we are unable to accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies. No gluten free menu or substitutions available. Please do inform your party when booking for your group about this important advisory.
- View Gallery
2017 UPCOMING CHEF’S CHOICE DINNER: Last updated 7.26.17 2:11 PM
Even if the chef’s choice dinner is listed “full“, in order to be placed on a waiting list, please send your request to “Nokkie” at Events@SushiDen.net. Whenever we have a last minute cancellation, we will immediately offer those on our wait list the open spot(s).
From OCTOBER 1ST – OCTOBER 8TH Master Chef Toshi will be busy working our annual Roof Top party. At this time spots at the Chef’s Table will be unavailable.
- July 28th (Fri) -6:30PM FULLY BOOKED
- July 29th (Sat) -6:30PM FULLY BOOKED
- August 4th (Fri) -6:30PM FULLY BOOKED
- August 5th (Sat) -6:30PM FULLY BOOKED
- August 11th (Fri) -6:30PM PRIVATE DINNER
- August 12th (Sat) -6:30PM 1 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- August 17th (Thurs)-6:30PM PRIVATE DINNER
- August 18th (Fri) -6:30PM PRIVATE DINNER
- August 19th (Sat) -6:30PM 4 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- September 1st (Fri) -6:30PM 8 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- September 2nd (Sat) -6:30PM 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE
*Wait list guest will be notified 28-48 hours before the dinner date to be informed if a spot opens ups. Booking is based on a first some first serve basis.
CHEF’S CHOICE DINNER GIFT CARDS: Please order online >
Surprise your loved ones with a Chef’s Table dinner in the Denchu Room with private chef, by giving our Chef’s Choice Dinner Gift Card!
Perfect for the holidays, intimate celebrations, special occasions, book ahead for Valentine’s Day or rally up the girlfriends for an exceptional dining experience.
Price per person is $120, for two is $240, and so on. Maximum seating per night is 8 spots. Friday and Saturday nights only.
To reserve seating at the Chef’s Table, the gift card recipient must make a reservation by filling in the Reservation Form and e-mail it back to Events@SushiDen.net, attention to “Nokkie” who manages the Chef’s Choice Dinner reservation.