CHEF’S TABLE (Private Dinner, Omakase Menu)
Behind the hanging noren fabric curtain in the entry, and through its folding doors you enter this peaceful, private space at Sushi Den, called “Denchu” (our Chef’s Table) with seating for a maximum of 8 guests at the private sushi bar and table. View Gallery
It is recently named one of the top nine exceptional Omakase (“Chef’s Choice”) menus in the United States by the national online food community Eater, Sushi Den’s Omakase menu has gained national recognition for its fresh and authentic selection.
Enjoy six courses including premier sushi and sashimi from a wide variety of freshly caught raw fish directly shipped from the renowned Nagahama Fish Market in the southwest tip of Japan. Our Omakase menu at Denchu in Sushi Den also offers cooked courses as well as servings of seasonal, freshly picked vegetables. The seasonal ingredients are flown in from different markets including the Japanese fish market. The chef’s choice meal is created by our master chef, Toshi, in the morning when the shipment arrives, he creates the menu for your special dinner that evening. Each Omakase is unique and based on the finest ingredients from that day’s shipments.
This is the place to host your very special intimate occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, job promotions, entertaining your clients, date nights and more.
- Download Chef’s Choice Dinner Reservation Form (PDF)
(Please print out this form PDF. If you do not have a printer, please email the requested information to the address listed on the form).
- The maximum number for the private Denchu Room Omakase reservation – up to 8 guests.
- You can also reserve the entire room or each individual can reserve the spot(s).
- Price point begins at $120 per person excluding, alcohol, tax, and gratuity.
- Menu subject to change based on the availability of ingredients.
- Please be advised: No gluten free menu or substitutions available.
2017 UPCOMING CHEF’S CHOICE DINNER: Last updated 4.21.17 11:02am
Even if the chef’s choice dinner is listed “full“, in order to be placed on a waiting list, please send your request to “Nokkie” at Events@SushiDen.net. Whenever we have a last minute cancellation, we will immediately offer those on our wait list the open spot(s).
- April 21st (Fri) -6:30PM FULLY BOOKED –waitlist available
- April 22nd (Sat) -6:30PM PRIVATE EVENT
- April 28th (Fri) -6:30PM PRIVATE EVENT
- April 29th (Sat) -6:30PM FULLY BOOKED-waitlist available
- April 30th (Sun) -6:30PM PRIVATE EVENT
- May 12th (Fri) -6:30PM PRIVATE EVENT
- May 13th (Sat) -6:30PM FULLY BOOKED –waitlist available
- May 19th (Fri) -6:30PM 4 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- May 20th (Sat) -6:30PM PRIVATE EVENT
- May 26th (Fri) -6:30PM FULLY BOOKED –waitlist available
- May 27th (Sat) -6:30PM 8 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- June 2nd (Fri) -6:30PM 8 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- June 3rd (Sat) -6:30PM PRIVATE EVENT
- June 9th (Fri) -6:30PM 8 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- June 10th(Sat) -6:30PM 4 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- June 16th(Fri) -6:30PM 8 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- June 17th (Sat) -6:30PM PRIVATE EVENT
- June 23rd (Fri) -6:30PM 2 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- June 24th (Sat) -6:30PM PRIVATE EVENT
CHEF’S CHOICE DINNER GIFT CARDS: Please order online >
Surprise your loved ones with a Chef’s Table dinner in the Denchu Room with private chef, by giving our Chef’s Choice Dinner Gift Card!
Perfect for the holidays, intimate celebrations, special occasions, book ahead for Valentine’s Day or rally up the girlfriends for an exceptional dining experience.
Price per person is $120, for two is $240, and so on. Maximum seating per night is 8 spots. Friday and Saturday nights only.
To reserve seating at the Chef’s Table, the gift card recipient must make a reservation by filling in the Reservation Form and e-mail it back to Events@SushiDen.net, attention to “Nokkie” who manages the Chef’s Choice Dinner reservation.